Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day!

I went and did my part in voting today!  Gotta show Evalynn that its her right to vote and she should exercise it as often as possible.  Gotta start setting examples young!

I got a text from a friend telling me to go vote.  I honestly had no intention of going today, but since someone took the time to text friends I figured I had enough time in my day to go.  That also prompted me to get someone else to go vote.  So I went and picked up my grandma.  We went and voted.  It just took a minute, and I feel great about it.

I'm so behind in bills I need to cash in my change and put that in the bank for bills.  If I had another income we would be set.  I make barely enough for bills and some extra spending money.  If there was another income, all bills could be paid on time and there would be plenty of money for fun.

Jay got a job!  So I will at least start getting SOME child support soon.  That will help.  Thank goodness for government help!  If I didn't have WIC there is NO way I could afford formula.  Well gotta relax a little before I go work my butt off again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment