Monday, November 29, 2010

The Holiday Season Has Begun.

I am just not going to have any time to post until after my birthday!  Which is January 20th if anyone cares.  I just realized today that I'm about to be 23!  I have no idea why that seems so old to me.  Lord knows how I will feel when the big 3-0 comes around.

My Christmas tree is UP!  Jay actually spent about 4 days over here.  He put it up while I was at work.  It was a nice surprise to come home to.  One morning I was feeling horrible and he actually got up with Evalynn, changed her, made her bottle, and fed her before I got out of bed.  It was something that pleasantly surprised me.

We went and got Christmas pictures with my sisters and my cousins.  I will probably add at least one of them to this post tomorrow.  Right now I just don't feel like it.  I closed tonight at work.  I hate closing.  I like being second to last out.  You get most the same money as the closer without all the extra work.

Also, like I said before I'm still a little sick.  Last night was the worst of it.  I had a horrible headache, was nauseous, plus the sore throat and cough.  I actually had a babysitter to go out, but ended up throwing up and just going to bed.  I'm feeling better today but still have a sore throat.  BOO!

Tomorrow I am going to start addressing Christmas cards.  I love the holidays!  I'm just super busy, and I'm trying to get more hours at work.  No, I'm not trying to kill myself with work, just need extra money this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment