Monday, November 8, 2010

UGH

I went out to the bar with friends last night.  I get one night to myself a week pretty much.  My mom has Evalynn spend the night.

Today was a horrid hangover.  I haven't had one this bad in a long time.  I used to feel like this more than once a week.  I have no idea how I survived college.

I stole an idea from a blog I follow.  On facebook I'm posting one thing I am thankful for a day until Thanksgiving.  And who knows maybe after that.  We should be thankful all the time!
#1 I'm thankful for my daughter.  She saved me from myself.
#2 I'm thankful for my job.  As much as I complain I am grateful I have one.

Thats all I have so far.

Holidays have been on my mind a lot lately.  I called the turkey dinner in as "Thanksgiving dinner" today at work.  The cooks made fun of me.  I really enjoy working there.  Most days I laugh pretty hard. I am a people person, so waitressing suits me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment