Thursday, November 11, 2010

My day off

So today is one of my days off.  I cleaned a little.  Cleaning means I actually made my bed, dropped laundry off at my moms.  I don't have a washer since I live in an apartment, I'm not just lazy LOL.  I took trash out.  I put dishes away.  I haven't gotten around to doing the dirty dishes yet, I'll probably do that once Evalynn goes to bed.

I spent $300 at the grocery store today.  HALF of that was JUST a month of formula!  But, I haven't had food for ME in about a week, which results in me eating out everyday.  Ok, eating out means eating at work.  I get 50% off food but still $4 a day on one meal is getting expensive.  And making me fat.  Not that eating Stoffer's Mac&Cheese for dinner is helping any.  My mom did stop me from buying Coke.  (I got Diet.)

I'm so close to quitting smoking.  Its mostly a money thing.  I really enjoy smoking, but when I look at the price I want to quit.  I went 3 days without smoking.  I've smoked about 5 in the last two days.

Well, I get another day off tomorrow!

This is my favorite picture of Evalynn with her Poppy (my stepdad)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment