Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!!

A couple years ago this title would be for a post about a night out at the bar or a frat party.  Today, it is about vaccines! LOL.

Yesterday Evalynn had her 4 month shots.  She is such and amazing baby.  She cried for 5 seconds after I picked her up and then she fell asleep.  She didn't even get fussy the rest of the day!

I am sooo blessed at how good a baby she is.  She only cries when something is wrong and I can easily fix it.  She sleeps thru the night.  HAHA, I say this as she leaves me a dirty diaper to clean.  Guess everyone's baby poops.

But, anyway, after the appointment, my friends mom asked if I had plans for lunch.  I've known her since I was in kindergarden because I am friends with her daughter.  So she took me and my friend out to lunch.  It was nice.  I made plans to go to a mom group this morning.  I missed it though.  Evalynn didn't wake up until 10am and my phone was still on silent from work.  I basically got home and went to bed after stopping at my aunts.  I left my only can of formula over there and had to order some stuff from AVON.

Well, I have to go change a poopy diaper!

1 comment: