Friday, November 5, 2010

Rolli-Polli

So on my days off all I do is sit here and play with my baby girl. Yesterday she was laying on her gym mat for tummy time. She kept turning herself like she was about to roll over. She has rolled before but it was one of those I know I put her on her tummy and now she is on her back type moments. So, yesterday I was watching her VERY closely. I looked away for literally 60 seconds and I hear the music coming from the little birdie.  She had rolled again!  I'm pretty sure she is doing it when I'm not looking on purpose!

Yesterday we also took cousin Dylan out to dinner for his 15th birthday.  I had intended on asking him to be her godfather, but somehow that slipped my mind until right now.  I know he already knows that I want him to be it.  His dad, my uncle, became my godfather when he was 15 too.

Today is my baby sister's 18th birthday!  I cannot believe she is an adult!  I took her out for her birthday on Tuesday and is helping pay for her class ring.  Also today, I have a date.  I'm so scared and nervous.  I don't do dates very well.  I'm more of a hang out type of person.  So wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your date!:) I'm sure it will go excellently.

    ReplyDelete