Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Jay came and stayed a night this week.  I feel so bad sometimes because he doesn't do well with Evalynn.  He tries to soothe her when she is crying but its so hard.  All baby girl has to do with me is see me and she will stop crying hysterically.  But, I spend so much time with her and he will see her like 4 times a month.  It makes me so sad.

Yesterday I went to the er I was bleeding very very bad.  I was at work soaking thru a pad an hour.  I actually touched the front of my thick work pants and my hand was covered in blood.  I ALMOST thought I was having a possible miscarriage, even though I didn't believe I could be pregnant.

When I got home from the er I got my mail.  Child support is established.  Its so weird reading those papers.  "365 days with Karmen 0 overnights with James."  "Child cannot move out of state without approval of this court."  That is not what I thought my life would be.

Well I hope everyone has a happy halloween!  Me and Evalynn are having a Halloween movie marathon!  Right after I change this stinky poopy diaper!

Some one did not like being in a pumpkin last night either!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment