Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's about time!

I finally got to see my rolli polli in action!  She rolled twice today!  I missed it once, but later when she looked like she might do it I kept my eyes on her.

It was right after she had an explosive poop.  Up the front and onto her onesie.  I hate those, but we haven't had one in a long time.

I got most of my apartment cleaned today.  Laundry is at my grandma's getting done.  I swear I'm not lazy, I just don't have a washer and dryer in my apartment.

I am getting so very sick of the people who live above me.  They make my apartment SHAKE!  I have no idea what they are doing but it makes me so mad.  I notice it most when I am home all day like today.

My best friend is coming over tonight.  We are going to watch Abc primetime shows.  Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice are two shows I can never miss.  The plan is also to eat frozen pizza, drink a beer or two, and gossip.  We have so much fun doing nothing together.  That is the kind of person I think every single mother needs.  Someone who is interested in your life even though you've changed to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment