Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shower time!

Baby shower time that is.  A girl I work with had her shower today.  I gave her a laundry basket full of stuff she will need like diapers, wipes, soap, lotion, bottle brush, onsies, ect.  I loved it when I got that at my shower, so I passed it on.

Everyone commented on how good a baby Evalynn is.  One lady said "Sarah is gonna be jealous if her baby isn't as good as yours!" I love taking her out and having people make comments on how great she is.  Unless its a creepy worker at K-Mart that is awkwardly walking next to your cart glaring at your baby.  That was so weird.

Speaking of K-Mart, I put a Christmas tree on lay-a-way.  It was on sale for $119.99.  Then, today I see an add for the tree I got for $79.99.  I will be making a trip there tomorrow to get the lower price!  I will also probably make a payment on it and pick up the Laugh&Learn tea set for her for a Christmas gift.

And, what is the big deal about Sophie the giraffe?  I wanted one for Evalynn a while ago.  She has lots of giraffe toys.  But, this is just a rubber teething toy.  Right?  I'm going to put it on her list so we shall see if anyone will fork out $20 for a baby teething toy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on babycenter.com. I love yor baby shower gift idea. I think I am going to steal it for my pregnant sister :D.

    If you find time, please check out my blog at http://kennedymomandwife.blogpsot.com

    Have a great day!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely feel free to steal the idea!

    I will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete