Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dr. Visit

So remember how I said the weather was bad yesterday?  Well it caused the most interesting and annoying doctor appointment EVER.

It was a the gyno, I had a spot to be checked out.  So the nurse takes me to the room tell me to undress from the waist down.  So I'm sitting with no pants on with one of those paper sheets over me for about 40 minutes.  All of a sudden a different nurse comes in and goes you have to get dressed and come to the basement!

From my phone I checked the weather and there was a tornado warning for the OTHER side of the county.  So I was very annoyed in the basement.  They let us leave after about 30 minutes.  I was just going to reschedule because I was in such a bad mood.  The nurse practitioner did see me right after we went back upstairs though.  And now I have to go see a dermatologist to get moles removed.  Apparently, they are "highly pigmented" and she "would get them removed if they were on her."

No comments:

Post a Comment