Monday, October 25, 2010

My new life

So my life is crazy, yet boring.  My beautiful daughter, Evalynn, had brought joy to my life that wouldn't be here without her.  My relationship with her father is a roller coaster, that I am trying to end, but can't quite bring myself to do.

This journey began a year ago.  October 2009 is when I found out I was pregnant.  I still can't believe this was a year ago!  One year ago this little girl in front of me was just a a couple cells and didn't even have a a heartbeat yet!  She entered this world on July 4th 2010 at 12:56am via C-section.

I live in a little apartment.  Just me and Evalynn.  Its crazy that for the first half of everyday I do not speak to a grown up.  At night I waitress.  It saddens me that I have a B.A. in psychology and am waiting tables.

I graduated from Michigan State University in May 2010.  I waddled across that stage 7 months pregnant!  I miss my life before Evalynn somedays, but I can't imagine going back!

I'm going to try and get out frustrations and just talk about my life as it is.  I keep a lot of secrets from my family and friends and am just hoping to let everything known on here.  Maybe a few people will be interested in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment