Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wiiindy

Severe weather today.  I remember when I first moved into this apartment I was 8 months pregnant.  It was the only month we had crazy storms.  I hide in the bathtub once or twice, not gonna lie.  NOW, I am getting more freaked out because of Evalynn.

She has done just fine with storms so far.  I know I should keep cool so she doesn't learn to be afraid of them.

The other thing about bad weather today is I'm not going to make any money at work.  People aren't about to go out to eat when there is a tornado watch.  So much for my being happy I am third off and and we are in a three instead of the usual 4.  The last few days at work have NOT been good money makers.

Well I have a doctor's appointment in a few.  I will report on that and the towns wind damage tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment