Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NEW

Everything seems new.  My job is under control.  I know I'm appreciated because they just hired someone I referred.  I've lost twenty pounds since January.  Evalynn is nine months old! She is SO big!  I am not with Jay in any way right now.

I have so much to update but I'm having a hard time organizing my thoughts lately.

EVALYNN
She is nine months.  She had her well visit today.  Only one hep b shot this time.  She has three teeth, weighs 19lbs, is 28in long.  She is eating regular table food along with baby food.  I worry about how much she eats, more specifically how little she eats.  The Dr. said she is perfect though.  She loves playing with things as soon as I put them away.

MY WEIGHT
In January I weighed 209.  I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.  I lost 15lbs doing that alone.  Two weeks ago I joined Weight Watchers Online.  I've lost another 5lbs in that time.  I also am doing Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones now too.  I alternate the two DVDs.  I'm thinking about getting heavier weights to do the DVDs with.

WORK
There was tons of drama.  I hate the newest girl.  She says she is quitting soon.  I went off about a week ago and my manager changed the schedule so don't have to work with her four days a week anymore.  She also took my word on a referral I gave for my friend Kelsey.  She has needed a job and I know she doesn't create drama.  My best friend at work just found out she is pregnant.  I am so incredibly happy for her.  She wanted this very badly.

JAY
I don't know where to begin.  And honestly it kinda hurts still.  So eventually I will explain, but right now I don't think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment